• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Foss on East and West Coast

simdim

Member II
Folks,
It looks like there is Foss Foam Rudders in California and Florida... Are they the same? If not any opinions which one to use? I am in Michigan so after October they can have all winter to make a rudder ;(
Are there any other rudder shops to replace stock e29 with bigger/better one?

Cheers,

Emerald

In my experience, e.g talked with both when repairing my rudder, you want the Foss on the west coast for Ericson items.

Glyn Judson

Foss on the west coast.

David and all other E31 owners, I've actually been to Foss out here on the west coast and came sooo close to being given the mold for the E31 rudder but alas, they had tossed it some time before and couldn't remember if it were still around. Had it been they would have simply given it to me. Bummer man, Glyn

simdim

Member II
Sounds good - I will talk to west coast people. I ran into the post but can not find it any longer that it saves close to $1000 to strip the old rudder to the stainless guts and send them to Foss instead of getting new everything. Any advantage (except for having a spare rudder) of going all new?

Cheers,