• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

bellpl

Does anyone have an owners manual for the O34? I've looked through the Resources here and there is an E34 manual, but the E34 and the O34 are different. I scrubbed the web and come up empty handed. I'm hoping there's an owner out there with a copy of this manual.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome to the Olson offshoot of the viking family!
I got a few pieces of badly-copied sheets about stuff like the "emergency tiller" when we acquired out boat in '94. There was no manual, per se, at all.

My guess is that for a short production run, in the last two years before the company ceased, with only 39 hulls built...... they never really developed a manual.

After a foray or two into the hidden places in your boat you will know all the systems reeeeeallllllll well.... maybe better than you wished! :rolleyes:

After 15 years I could just about diagram every piece of wiring and piping on our boat from memory. Some of those memories are more fun than others! ;)

On the plus side, your boat should have the same nice ac/dc breaker panel as the '88 E-34 (label on the back).

Regards,
Loren

Last edited: