• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for Faux Teak Hatch Trim

Scott Reed

I recall seeing a post(s) in mid to late 2007 regarding replacing the faux teak trim inserted around the inside perimeter of the hatchs but for the life of me I can't seem to get the search function to find them.

As I recall someone had, or was getting, a goodly amount of this trim (in x-section "T" shaped) to replace old trim that had shrunk due to UV, heat etc and pulled away from the inside body of the hatch.

Can anyone help me find either the post or a supplier?

Many thanks,

Scott Reed / Querencia 38-200

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I recall seeing a post(s) in mid to late 2007 regarding replacing the faux teak trim inserted around the inside perimeter of the hatchs but for the life of me I can't seem to get the search function to find them.

As I recall someone had, or was getting, a goodly amount of this trim (in x-section "T" shaped) to replace old trim that had shrunk due to UV, heat etc and pulled away from the inside body of the hatch.

Can anyone help me find either the post or a supplier?

Many thanks,

Scott Reed / Querencia 38-200

That is T-molding. I have about 7' you can have for the shipping cost.

Here is a thread from others as well:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=1415&highlight=trim

Scott Reed

Loren, Tim, et al THANKS

Loren, Tim, et al,

Many thanks for the references. Tim, I'd be more than happy to pay for both material and postage. Let me know the specifics, and also your contact information (if you're ok about posting it). Mine is scott.reed@att.net.

Scott Reed, Querencia 38-200