• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Happy Thanksgiving to all ...

bayhoss

Member III
Happy Thanksgiving

Same to you Sven, And to the rest of the forum I hope your thanksgiving is blessed and safe
Best, Frank

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Dittto from us here on this rainy, cold Seattle night. Now I've got to start thawing out that turkey....

//sse

Lucky Dog

Member III
Happy Thanksgiving

Pumpkin pie just came out of the oven,
Boat need to get covered this weekend so I can get the long extension cords back to blow the leaves away.
but the house smells great and I am thankful for my virtual friends out there, maybe some day we will meet.

ml

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Happy Thanksgiving!

Some friends are coming in from out of town, one of them asked me if it might be possible to go out for a sail this weekend...THINK?!

WBurgner

Member III
Giving thanks

I must say that my wife and I have a lot to be thankful for, but right at the top of the list is being in Florida and sailing year round while reading all the posts related to winter haul outs.

Happy holiday to all.

Lucky Dog

Member III
Happy Thanksgiving

Sure, rub it in, but when was last time you clean every inch of your boat while inspecting for the list of projects. I spent the afternoon putting the cover on "Scuppers" and generally cleaning up. Besides I love snow.

ml

WBurgner

Member III
You are absolutely right about having a chance to go over the boat. I do miss that, but there are very few DIY yards down here to do anything once on the hard.