• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anchor Chain

saildog

Anyone know where the best price for anchor chain might be? Need 150 feet of 5/16 G 40 for a Lewmar Pro 1000.

Emerald

Check out Hamilton Marine or Defender. Unless Jamestown is still doing free shipping, the others both have better prices by the foot. I've found when presented with a chance to meet or beat, Hamilton usually can make the price mark. Nothing to gain personally - just have had some really good customer service from Hamilton over the years, so I tend to recommend/shop them. Defender has also done well for me over the years.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Depends where you are in NE and how fast you need it. Hamilton is better if you are northern NE or Defender if you are southern. Defender has a great spring sale that is worth waiting for if you can. Should be the last weekend in March? Bring a pickup truck, you'll need it if you attend that sale. RT

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Just curious though have you thought how much weight 150' of 5/16 chain is going to add to the bow of your boat? What size Ericson?