• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Changing my name

Mikebat

Member III
"From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta."

Not really, that's a Monty Python movie. :egrin:

I was born Crews, but was adopted by my Mom's 2nd husband at about 6 years old and made to take his name. I always preferred Crews but never did anything about it, until now. I'll keep the Mikebat login on this site, but just change my signature. I had already begun using the name Crews in some places this year, but will be filing the papers with the court this week, so I thought I'd make an announcement at this time.

Nothing dramatic or anything. Just tidying up a loose end that's been hanging for a long time, that's all. FYI.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
You can change your login anytime you wish - the change will follow through all your posts, etc... :egrin:

//sse

Mikebat

Member III
Oh cool. I assumed the login was unchangeable and I'd have to make a new account.

Thanks!

edit to add: I don't see an option to change my login. Can you give me a hint where it is?

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I have to do it for you, Mike. Just send me an email (below) and I'll take care of it...

//sse

Sven

Seglare
Sorry, but we will feel strange about calling you Loretta when we see you on the dock.

Could you ask the judge to make it Denise or Dennis ?

Loretta Mike Bat just doesn't seem quite right.

-Sven

Mikebat

Member III
Pontius Pilate: Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
Centurion: Well, no, sir.
Pontius Pilate: Well, you sound vewy sure. Have you checked?
Centurion: Well, no, sir. Umm, I think it's a joke, sir... like, uh, 'Sillius Soddus' or... 'Biggus Dickus', sir.
Pontius Pilate: [guard chuckles] What's so funny about "Biggus Dickus? "
Centurion: Well, it's a joke name, sir.
Pontius Pilate: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.
[guard chuckles]
Pontius Pilate: Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behaviour like that.
Brian: Can I go now, sir?
[slap]
Brian: Aaah! Eh.
Pontius Pilate: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this!
[guard chuckles]
Pontius Pilate: Wight! Take him away!
Centurion: Oh, sir, he - he only...
Pontius Pilate: No, no. I want him fighting wabid, wild animals within a week.
Centurion: Yes, sir. Come on, you.
[takes the guard away as continues laughing histerically]
Pontius Pilate: I will not have my fwiends widiculed by the common soldiewy. - - Anybody else feel like a little... giggle... when I mention my fwiend... Biggus...
[another guard chuckles]
Pontius Pilate: ... Dickus?
[more chuckling]
Pontius Pilate: What about you? Do you find it... wisible... when I say the name... 'Biggus'...
[chuckle]
Pontius Pilate: ... Dickus?
[both guards chuckle]
Pontius Pilate: He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks