• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Builders plate

Guy Stevens

Next week

Next week we should be casting as many as we can in our spare time. I was hoping to have some of them done already, but I had to go out of state for a job.

This is high on my list of priorities. I am hoping to get a batch done next week when I get back from Florida!

Thanks,
Guy
:)

selous

Inactive Member
Guy
I would also like to be on the list for one of the standard ones with hull #.I think they look great.Please let us know your payment info as soon as you're ready.Regards.

Gmilburn

Member III
Generic Builders Plate

Guy,

I will definitely commit to buy a Generic One--Please add me to the list.

Thanks,

Gary

Sven

Seglare
Please add us on your list for a generic and let us know how to pay (just send you a check again or was it paypal ?).

Thanks for all the great work.

-Sven

Greg Ross

Not the newest member
Opt in for one Generic One

Guy,
Add me to the List for one generic one, once you get to the custom "oval" style we'll be interested in Round 2 as well.
Thanks,
Greg

rgraham

Member II
I would like a generic one as well

Hello Guy,
Count me in for one generic (no hull number).

Thanks,
Robert

hodo

Member III
Guy,
We would like a generic one, maybe two, if our friend gets his Ericson.
Thanks, Harold, S.V. Mischief:devil:Maker

selous

Inactive Member
Sure hope this still happens.I think it would give all the Ericson's currently without them that classic touch!

Guy Stevens

First batch done

I have a first batch done. They all look wonderful, there are just not that many of them yet!

I will PM people late in the week with payment information in the order I have received your orders.

We are going to make another pattern set to be able to do more than 1 of them at a time. We thought that people would like the ones with the hull numbers, we guessed wrong so we have 2 patterns for that, and only 1 for the generics at the moment. We have ordered a new pattern set for 4 at a time construction of the generics which should speed things up.

I will also post a photo of one of the completely custom ones here shortly.

Guy

SurabyaKid

Member III
Great!

This will be a very nice dress up item for my boat.

Will you use the order requested in in the thread, or do you need a separate PM?

Thanks Guy,

Pat

Last edited:

hodo

Member III
Builder's plate

Guy, I need one of each. Do you install the hull # or is that done by the owner?
Thanks, Harold

SurabyaKid

Member III
I heard from him earlier in the week. He has been very busy with other work related items. He did say he hopes to get new molds in for the generics next week so that he can speed up the process.

Pat

SurabyaKid

Member III
Installed!

My boat was RC today, so I mounted the builders plate after getting things going. The first picture is the area where the original builders plate was mounted before it went missing and the second is with the builders plate that Guy sent me this week.

I started the thread on this last July and am absolutely sure that I got a better solution than I ever expected when I asked the question of the group. Many kudos to Guy and all who contributed ideas that turned this into a reality.

I spoke to Guy after receiving the plate and he is working on new molds to make the production more efficient. I expect y'all will receive plates in the near future and hope you post pictures of where you mount them as well!

Again, thanks to Guy for his above and beyond efforts on this.

Pat

Attachments

• DSC_0720.jpg
    DSC_0720.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0739.jpg
    DSC_0739.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 140

Guy Stevens

More coming soon

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I have been in and out of the country doing some work on a big project in my other life.

I ordered a new set of patterns, which they made backwards. Talked to them they understood the mistake, and sent me another set also backwards. Now I believe that we have a third set of patterns (new vendor) headed my way that are correct.

The new patterns will allow me to cast 6 or so of them at one time, instead of each one singly.

Again sorry for the wait.

Guy

C. Trembanis

Member III
I have a first batch done. They all look wonderful, there are just not that many of them yet!

I will PM people late in the week with payment information in the order I have received your orders.

We are going to make another pattern set to be able to do more than 1 of them at a time. We thought that people would like the ones with the hull numbers, we guessed wrong so we have 2 patterns for that, and only 1 for the generics at the moment. We have ordered a new pattern set for 4 at a time construction of the generics which should speed things up.

I will also post a photo of one of the completely custom ones here shortly.

Guy

Any progress on the builders plate?