• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Olson 34 For Sale in Puget Sound

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/list...nits=Feet&access=Public&listing_id=76868&url=

Located in Anacortes, WA.
I used to know the first owner of this boat. It was expensively equipped when new and appears very clean now. Hydronic heating and a big dodger, and "category one" equipped.
Indeed, we started really wanting an O-34 after a visit aboard when it was new and moored in Portland. It was named "Comotion" in those days, as I remember.
This probably has more opening ports than any sistership and was said to be one of the last O-34's built.

There are several photos on the brokerage site, albeit with distorted perspective due to a fish-eye lens. Very clean throughout. The present owner called me the other day to chat about the boat, and it sounded like it has received regular attention and upgrades.

Best,
Loren

ps: I have no financial or other personal interest in posting this link; it's just a way cool boat. Of course I would say that...

Attachments

• O-34-For-Sale.jpg
    O-34-For-Sale.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Update

I note that today this $68900. listing now states: "sale pending."

I had a brief look at this particular boat, and what with its hydronic heating system, nice dodger, and reportedly a good suite of sails it is well above the average brokerage boat.
It is indeed very clean and looked to be pretty much a turn-key boat.

In a generally lack luster boat market it's good to see a quality boat sell quickly. Ericson quality.
:egrin:

Edit: As of August 20 the broker listing states that it is sold.

LB

Last edited: