• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Logo Sticker

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
oh yea...tall rig or mkII won't fit...i need the
"short sails"... :egrin: ya like it though?

i will keep on lookin' ... i will find one...one of these
days....

thanx !!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Helmet Logo

Anyone know where i can get an "ERICSON" logo sticker for the hull of my 1973-27?

The Ericson Helmet logo is on the Downloads Ctr section of this site, and can be taken to any vinyl sign maker to cut out (your choice of colors and size). You need to be logged in, and go to the archives under 'Non-Model' Downloads, then 'All Other Documentation':

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD width="100%">EY.o Information Exchange > Links, Resources & Downloads > EY.o Downloads Center > Non-Model Specific Documentation </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Additionally, there may be some other owners who have extras to offer at times (but most people just download and cut their own now).

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Anyone know where i can get an "ERICSON" logo sticker for the hull of my 1973-27?

Sorry - If you meant the word 'Ericson' - my suggestion is to also go to a sign maker, and use an italicized BankGothic font (which is what I use here on the website - a pretty close match). I'm attaching the font with this post.

//sse

Attachments

• BankGothic.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 61
  • EricsonYachtsSample..png
    EricsonYachtsSample..png
    27.2 KB · Views: 115