• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Main Sail Wanted For E38-200

FrankJ

Member I
I'M LOOKING FOR A MAIN SAIL FOR MY 1989 E38-200/DRAGONFLY . THE CURRENT SAIL( FULL BATTEN) IS PROBABLY AS OLD AS THE BOAT. OR IF ANY ONE CAN RECOMMEND A SAIL LOFT ,I'D APPRECIATE IT.

THANKS, FRANK:egrin:
917 968-9724

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
When I went shopping for a new Genoa I called all the big lofts and basically got blown off. They didn't seem too interested in my needs and some never called back even after being referred and leaving multiple messages. Then I called Haarstick Sails. The local loft manager met me at the boat, spent lots of time measuring everything, making copious notes on what I wanted in a sail and how it was to be used. The sail is perfect and the after sale service has been great as well. Give the local lofts a call and go with the one that actually cares about your business. RT

WhiteNoise

Member III
FX Sails

I have heard good things about fxsails.com. They have your boat listed with dimensions and pricing. I am considering getting a new main from them.

I have a good relationship with my local Doyle loft and while I'm sure in some aspect their proposed sail is better in some way I am having trouble swallowing the $1000 price difference. I would rather support my local loft but seriously... times are tough and that's a BIG chunk of change.