• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

T Molding for MK III Hatches

Mindscape

Member III
Count me in

Cory - if it looks good, I'm in. Only need enough for one boat, can't imagine taking care of 2!

cawinter

Member III
Samples

I had ordered the samples from Outwater a few years ago. They sent a whole ring of 20+ 6" samples.

Warning: I tried the brushed metal/silver moulding (couldn't help but get fancy) but there is a plastic sheet on top of the silver plastic which starts to wrinkle after a while in the corners. The pure plastic (such as Red or Wood Grain) does not have that problem. BTW, you may want to try to order less than the minimum length. They worked with me, and I got just what I needed.

EGregerson

Member III
Hatch Trim

I have 'teak' T moulding 105-667 from Outwater. I did my hatches; now you can do yours without having to buy 250'. And it's a 1 beer job that can be done without the usual suffering that accompanies many boat projects. The price is essentially cost + shipping: email me for address info at egregerson@cox.net

EGregerson

Member III
Hatch Trim

I have 'teak' T moulding 105-667 from Outwater. I did my hatches; now you can do yours without having to buy 250'. And it's a 1 beer job that can be done without the usual suffering that accompanies many boat projects. The price is essentially cost + shipping: email me to let me know how much you want, and for address info at egregerson@cox.net

Thomas H

Member I
Tee Molding

Larry, I have just enough molding for the 2 hatches for a 35-3. See the "tag" molding below. Thomas

T -moulding

Where can I send a check and for how much to cover postage.

My mailing address is 9526 Oak Bay RD, Suite 300 Port Ludlow, WA 98365
360 437-5113.

Thanks

Larry Wiener

Lawrence B. Lee

Member III
Wing and a Prayer

I realize it's eight years out but do you have any molding left. Is is even viable at this point?

Fingers crossed in Savannah.

Larry Lee
Annabel Lee
E 32-200 <label for="rb_iconid_5">
icon5.gif
</label>

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Plastic T molding is widely available on line. Used in kitchens and so on, not a "yachting" product.

Consider using white rather than fake teak color .That is, match the gelcoat rather than the wood.
InteriorAft-001.jpg