• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

All Ericson Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtyme805

Member III
Thanks so much

I hate to say this but when it comes to the Ericson owners I am partial and I really try and make sure the shirts are what you want.

I am super happy you liked them.

All of you have a Great Holiday Season. Thanks again for all your orders.

bigtyme805

Member III
Some of the guys asked if I have Long Sleeve Shirts. I do! I also have gray shirts for the Ericsons. The inking is black.

bigtyme805

Member III
Midnight Ericson 41

The newest edition to the Ericson Fleet.

Congratulations and thanks for being the first Ericson 41 T-Shirt Purchase.

Attachments

• Midnight.jpg
    Midnight.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 50

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Don, I forgot to email you but the new shirt you sent me is perfect. Thanks again for going above and beyond.

Sven

Seglare
Is the company still around ?

I thought I saw that the company has not been here on EY.org since January ?

-Sven

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
boatteez via EY.o now history....

I thought I saw that the company has not been here on EY.org since January ?

-Sven

There was a dust-up earlier in the spring between Don and the guy he split ownership in his boat in - so Don is no longer an Ericson owner.

After some discussion, it was agreed that Don would not be using this site as a vehicle for tee shirt sales anymore. Don sells many shirts to many other owners of other boat brands - so it is not a case of 'an Ericson owner selling shirts to other Ericson owners'.

Because this site strictly controls commercial activity of all types, and prohibits commercial posts solely for the sake of commercial activity, you will need to go directly to his site (at www.boatteez.com) to purchase his products. Again, Don is still a member of the site - but because of our policies, will no longer be using the site as a means of selling his shirts.

I will be closing this thread from further discussion. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me for additional info.

Thanks,
//sse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.