• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

S1 wheel pilot/rudder sensor/E35II

oceanview

Member I
Hi everyone, I know this question has been asked before. I've read the other threads regarding this issue but..... I'm still scared lost and lonely. Can any one help me with some pics and or advice?

P Abele

Member II
I installed mine this winter on our E33 and it was a huge pain. There were some photos posted on this site which helped me to lay things out. My advice is to look for some flat surface either above or below your quatrant to mount the bracket on. Once you get that item in place everything else can be worked back from that point. Mine ended up being mounted upside down in front of the quadrant so since it was both upside down and backwards, I didn't need to switch the leads to get the rudder position to read correctly. Good luck and let me know if you want be to climb back down into the dungeon to snap a few photos.

oceanview

Member I
what I really need is some pics of this sensor installed on the same boat... any one with a 35II that could help a guy out?
:esad:

oceanview

Member I
Thanks P Abele, I'd love some pics. after reading your reply i looked for a similar solution and think ive got it but it wont be up side down. if i swich the leads this will do the trick? thanks for your reply!