• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for contact information.

Glyn Judson

All, I want to contact Stuart Mc Kenzie, owner of E31 hull #33 and my records are hopelessly out of date. Add to that the fact that my email was wiped out recently and I have nothing current for him. I'd also like to get in contact with anyone in the North Vancouver area as well, I need a small favour. Regards, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Member's List Button (above)

Go up to the member's list, Glyn, and then click on 'Email' and you can send him an email directly. His email address should be current. If it's turned off, let me know, and I'll email him for you...

//sse

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Glyn,

Stuart has moved over to Comox on Vancouver Island and I believe he is in the Med enjoying his retirement racing on a big Bendytoy. I am in Vancouver proper but am only a few minutes away from North Van. Is there something I can help you with?

Stuart

Member II
Hi Glyn,

:egrin:
All, I want to contact Stuart Mc Kenzie, owner of E31 hull #33 and my records are hopelessly out of date. Add to that the fact that my email was wiped out recently and I have nothing current for him. I'd also like to get in contact with anyone in the North Vancouver area as well, I need a small favour. Regards, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

Hi Glyn

We will be attending the Ericson Rendezvous in Maple Bay this June. Will I see you and your child bride there? We have moved to Comox on Vancouver Island but I still go back to North Van, what do you need?
Cheers
Stuart