• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Possible Glitch in Edit Function

Dave Hussey

Member III
Sean,
I dropped a letter when I was typing a message in the Maintenance forum, and didnt catch it until after I'd posted it. I went back and edited later but I noticed that the correction doesnt transfer correctly. The word was "Transmission" in the first sentence of my message, which then becomes the title of the message. I had dropped the letter "T" and while it is correct in the message now, the title remained "ransmission" without the T.
:nerd:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Dave,
To change/correct the title of your thread, click on Thread Tools, and then on the Edit Thread function. Then you will be able to edit the title as well.
I just did that to capitalize your title words.....
:)

Loren

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Time Outs on Titles...

Hey Dave...

I looking at your thread - and was a little puzzled as to what you were saying (I just woke up) until I re-read it and saw the title. The title is timed down earlier - and after a certain number of minutes you can no longer edit it. I guess I should change that on the board (there is a control for it somewhere), but I've not had the time.

I've noticed that you already changed it...so I assume you were able to access it? :)

//sse

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Uhg! You're too fast, Loren! :nerd:

I think moderators can change the titles but users cannot after some set amount of time. I'll have to see if I can find that setting and get back to you guys....

//sse