• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

'Patricia' and Her Buddhist Spamming in PM

Maine Sail

Member III
Hi All,

I just got the following message in my PM inbox from a new member Patricia!

"Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Patriciahttp://patricia2.t35.com"

Can someone please remove this spam queen from the forums??

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I agree, and just sent a message to Sean to address this problem.
I thought that her "bio" looked a bit suspicious.
:p

Cheers,
Loren

ps: I also thought this better suited to the Raftup...

pps: note that using the PM function of the site does not reveal your email address.

Last edited:

obiwanrazzy

Member II
You too?

... and here I thought "Patricia" was taking a personal interest in my spiritual health, but I guess I'm not the only one to receive this special message.

I feel so cheap and used... ;)

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Banned

Yes, and just like our 'Plasteak' girl - Patricia will have to go sit in the corner for eternity and not play here anymore....

:egrin:

Sorry for the hassle - it's what happens in an open society!

//sse

ps: Loren, I just noticed your comment on moving the thread - I don't know where this thread started, but I moved it to this forum since it deals with site operations, etc...so.....:rolleyes: