• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A flag of our own.

lindaloo

Member II
Can we buy one too?

Now that we are Ericson owners (1988 E34 "Alia") ..... Huzzah!.... put us down for a pirate flag too!
Thanks,
Rob and Linda Lesnie

Bud H.

Member II
Heres a couple of pics of the flag on Queenie from this weekend. Here's a question for someone though. I fly the U.S. flag from the transom. Does proper flag etiquette alow for the Ericson flag to fly in a higher position?

Attachments

• DSCF0626.jpg
    DSCF0626.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0628.jpg
    DSCF0628.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 75

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
Yes I believe it does! even if it is a foul though, there aren't too many people who would know or care. sad isn't it? Anyway fly it high and with pride!

paul culver

Member III
Heres a couple of pics of the flag on Queenie from this weekend. Here's a question for someone though. I fly the U.S. flag from the transom. Does proper flag etiquette alow for the Ericson flag to fly in a higher position?

From what I've read if you flew the Ericson and US flags on the same halyard then the US flag must be on top. US flag on a staff at the transom and anything else on the spreader halyard is perfectly acceptable.

--Paul

Dave Rummens

Yes Please! We Want One Too.

Alan, What a beautiful design. You have really hit it perfectly. This will be great to fly at our annual Pirate Party/RaftUp in Santa Cruz.

Please let us know when a heftier batch comes in. I definitely want to purchase one.

Thanks for the hard work.

Dave
'72 E35-2
Santa Cruz CA

Capt Jeff

Member I
Ditto!

Ditto that! I want one as well, but here just 2 days ago the winds were west at 5 knots.. then suddenly BAM! 43.5 knots from E South east! Knocked down alot of boats! So.. the flags have to be quite sturdy for the unpredictable weather in Tampa. Once you come up with a heavy material then count me in!

Later, Jeff:egrin:

chaco

Member III
Ericson Flag

Sorry....there is NOTHING Cool about PIRATES :cool:
Try Mexico on for size. How about just an Ericson Flag :confused:

You Cruisers know Better :egrin: :egrin:

simdim

Member II
Any plans to produce more flags? The season on the Lake Michigan is winding down, but would be nice to fly the flag next spring :egrin:

Cheers,

Simon

Brian K

Member III
Dan is correct, and I'm sure many don't take this stuff seriously, but there is nothing cool about pirates.

I'd certainly get in line for an Ericson flag though! Please, pretty please,,,,,

Seaducktion

Flag

We would love to get one for our new to us Ericson 27. Is there still inventory available?

Ron and Linda, Seaducktion

Sparkytl4

Sparky E35-2 "Commotion"
Right On

I love it! Let me know the cost if you would. I would very proudly fly one of these on the way to Catalina.:egrin:

jimk

Member II
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I too have been searching for a pirate flag your design is awesome, I would also like one[/FONT]

SASSY

Member II
Flag

I would be veryinterested in one of your flags. Let me know the cost and will pay pal you payment.
Thanks,
Andy

wolly bugger

Member II
Just look it up and your all sold out. Just want to let you know that there is still some interest if you have the time to print some more. I will fly it proudly here in Alaska water. Thanks for your effort and your time.