• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted: Lifeline Stanchion

Mike T

Member I
Looking for replacement lifeline stanchion posts for my Ericson. This is the just stainless steel tube that fits into the stanchion base with two holes for the lifeline cable to pass through. Used or a source for new replacements for 1978 Ericson 30-2

stuartm80127

Member II
Replacement Stanchion

Looking for replacement lifeline stanchion posts for my Ericson. This is the just stainless steel tube that fits into the stanchion base with two holes for the lifeline cable to pass through. Used or a source for new replacements for 1978 Ericson 30-2

I would highly recommend the folks at RailMakers Inc in Costa Mesa, CA at
(949)642-6506. They do anything on the Ericsons except the 34's that happens to do with stainless tubing(stanchions, rails...). I just purchased two new stanchion bases from them for my E27. Ask for Dave.

Tadzik

Member I
Stanchions

Hi Mike,

I have 4 original stanchions from my E29 ('77). Last year I replaced all lifelines, adding secondary line and instaling 4 new stanchions with 2 holes. If you are intersted send me an email at my adress:
tedpil@yahoo.ca

Ted Pilipczuk
E29 "Odin"

Mike T

Member I
Thanks for the great information

Just wanted to say thanks to all who sent a reply. I now have several sources for the parts I need. Again thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays to all.
Michael Tock
1978 Ericson 30-2, Hull #3