• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 32-2 Mainsail (Like New)

wurzner

Member III
Pentex 2 Reefs, 2 full battens and 2 partial battens. Like New. Cost around 3k new. Selling for $800

Rick

Member I
Hi, I am interested in your main sail. I have a 1976 Ericson 32. Could you let me know what the measurments of the sail are.

Thanks

Rick P.

wurzner

Member III
Rick,

It is a standard E32 rig which I believe is 32' 8 on the hoist and 13 on the boom. It is a full roach sail so it touches the backstay a little. My rig was not the tall rig, so it should fit your boat no problem. It is an Ulman sail designed by Gary Sweenson. It is a REALLY nice sail and my local Ullman rep said it should get 1200 or so. It fits a few other boats like an hotfoot 27, but I would realy like to keep it in the viking communitee. The price is not negotiable because it is a screaming deal and sooner or later, someone will pick it up. I now have a 38-200 and I sold the boat with new dacron sails ( I had pentex and dacron sets). If you want a pictures, let me know and I can grab some for you.

In short, you don't want to miss out on this sail if your are even remotely interested...you will spend 1.5x for a darcon sail. The sail was stored off the boat and has seen somewhere between 7 to 15 days or most...it is still cripsy.

cheers.
shaun

gfilipi

Member I
Hi Shaun,

I am very interested in your main sail as well. I have a 1986 E32 MKII. If you haven't sold yet, please let me know.

Gene

windjunkee

Member III
Shaun,

If the other two don't snap it up, I'm interested.

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA

wurzner

Member III
Jim,

Email me at wurzner@yahoo.com and I'll give you a call back or email you my phone number. I know about your offshore work and you will really like the sail...it is in fantastic shape. If you don't like it, I'll eat the shipping back and refund you your cash.

It didn't fit the other boat as I didn't think it would, but should be a nice full roach sail on your rig. You may want to confirm your rig dimensions as well.

regards

shaun

Last edited: