• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Barient & Barlow Winches for sale

Cary Diehl

I just upgraded to harken self tailing winches and have the following for sale...

2- Barient 22, stainless steel, good tread, like new, only been in fresh water, A condition. They are equal to a harken 40. $650 for the pair.

2- Cathay Industry 22, stainless steel, good condition, like new, fresh water, A condition, They are just like the Barient 22s in mechanical design and castings... only differance is in the drum. These are polished stainless steel drums and don't have the tread the above do... however it doesn't hurt performance one bit. $650 for the pair.

2- Barlow 20, chrome on brass. Tread is faint, but there. One speed only. They are great for halyards on boats up to 35 or they were original equipment for primaries on the Ericson 32-2. They would be in B condition. $300 for the pair.

If interested contact me... j24gatorbait@comcast.net

Cary Diehl

Still have Barient 22s

I still have a pair of Barient 22s... I need to get rid of them ASAP. Will talk about the price if your offer is reasonable... E-mail me j24gatorbait@comcast.net
Barient_22s.jpg

Last edited: