• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anyone notice the Ericson board doing weird things?

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
This is the second time I have noticed this. I just logged on the site and checked out a few posts. Then I see that the Cruising & Racing section the "Where do you keep your boat" poll indicates that the last post was made by me, today. I did not even open this thread.... How does this happen? Is it an issue maybe for Sean? Dunno but figured I would point it out. RT

Rob Hessenius

Inactive Member
RWThomas

Why it shows yor name is because you were the last posting on that thread on 8-14-07.. Why it keeps coming up is because someone votes/adds his place to "where he keeps his boat and brings it back to life. Rob Hessenius

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Why it shows yor name is because you were the last posting on that thread on 8-14-07.. Why it keeps coming up is because someone votes/adds his place to "where he keeps his boat and brings it back to life. Rob Hessenius

Geez, now I feel like Homer Simpson..... D'Oh!! RT

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Man, you're right on that, eh Rob?

:egrin:

If you guys ever do see something goofy, please feel free to let me know - I'm always happy to hear about whatever... (you know what I mean).

Thanks,
//sse

sleather

Sustaining Member
9/19/2007

Today 9/19 12:30-1:00 PM(CST) I could not post a "reply"
I was logged in, couldn't preview or submit(locked up), third attempt worked.

By the way Sean, I PM'ed you just before this happened, did you get it???

Also my "reply" to "where do you keep your boat" (9/9/2007) was showing as posted "today", yesterday 9/18/2007???

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Today 9/19 12:30-1:00 PM(CST) I could not post a "reply"
I was logged in, couldn't preview or submit(locked up), third attempt worked.

By the way Sean, I PM'ed you just before this happened, did you get it???

Also my "reply" to "where do you keep your boat" (9/9/2007) was showing as posted "today", yesterday 9/18/2007???

Hummm. I just turned off the today/yesterday feature in the date/time controls (and now just turned them back on...) - and they appear normal. I don't see a PM from you either.

They were upgrading the server yesterday, so perhaps you caught it just as they were taking it down or something? Everthing appears normal right now...

//sse