• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Boat Photos

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Sean, I once got a link that led me to a photos section within the "links & Resources" section but when I go to that section I see no link. How do I get to the photos? These were a lot more than just the splash screen photos.

Thanks

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
New Links/Downloads/Galleries Sections (still under construction - but working)

Right now, if you go to www.EricsonYachts.org/home.php3, and then follow the 'Resources' menu, you'll find them. You can also go to the root of the Resources and Downloads directory here:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/local_links.php

Once we go live, there will be links - both in that menu bar where they currently are, as well as here in the Info Exchange...

Right now, the nav bar at the top of the new site goes away when you go into the Info Exchange application - because users are not set to see the new templates (you still see the old blue color scheme) - so the menu will appear to disappear on you. Once you get into the root directory, however you should be able to navigate pretty well... I also still have to put in the text descriptions, etc. as well...

//sse