• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cool video of Whitehawk

paul culver

Member III
Pipe organ! Just like Capt. Nemo's Nautilus in 20,000 Leagues. Gotta figure out a way to fit all this stuff in my E29.

--Paul

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Actually the pipe organ is gone now. The owner paid Hodgdon to send a team of craftsmen over to Italy to remove it. My buddy was the CFO at Hodgdon at the time. He said the owner was a real nut. The boat was named after his wife who was much younger and very beautiful.

tenders

Innocent Bystander
He's not such a nut. I had to have the bowling alley taken out of my E32. It was hard to sleep through the sound of all those the pins getting knocked down, and restacking the balls after each tack was a lot of work. I can imagine organ music would be at least as bad.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
I was a church organist for almost 10 yrs- it was just such a cool thing to put on a boat. Too bad they ripped it out. Probly replaced with a new tv.
Thanks guys for the correction.
Chris

paul culver

Member III
Randy

If you're saying your E29 interior looks like Capt. Nemo's Nautilus I'd sure like to see some pictures. Do you have the brass rivets everywhere?

--Paul
E29 "Bear"

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
When I bought her

Here is a picture of the beautiful interior when I bought her. It might have been and overstatement of her beauty, as it were.

Attachments

• DCP00674.jpg
    DCP00674.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 150

ragamuffin

Member II
Whitehawks Bath Tub

Was that tub made of teak! WOW I need one of those :egrin: Now that's a head.

Attachments

• master%20bathroom[1].jpg
    master%20bathroom[1].jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

tilwinter

Member III
Bathtub

Nice photo.

The extremely high gloss finnish which is present on the counter and the head: what product would be most likely to yield that kind of result?