• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Last Call at the Bar--Pot Luck Sign up??

wurzner

Member III
OK folks.

I'm not sure who is in our out at this point, but I like the way the weather is shaping up. Looks like lots of rain this weekend which using scienticfic PNW forecasing methods (random number generator), gives up a chance of decent weather next weekend!

OK, Put luck assignments. So we don't end up with 15 chocolate pies, I would be interested in hearing what if anything some of you folks would like to bring for a pot luck. I'll leave it open to your discretion, but if you do plan on brining something, please post it here so we can hopefully end up with some variety.

I have a microwave onboard if that helps with any decisions...I can heat stuff up if required.

Cheers and see you in a week and a day!

Shaun

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Escallopped potatoes au Kielbasa

We are planning a repeat of our 2005 Rendezvous potluck dish. See you all in a week!

CaptDan

Member III
OK folks.

I'm not sure who is in our out at this point, but I like the way the weather is shaping up. Looks like lots of rain this weekend which using scienticfic PNW forecasing methods (random number generator), gives up a chance of decent weather next weekend!

OK, Put luck assignments. So we don't end up with 15 chocolate pies, I would be interested in hearing what if anything some of you folks would like to bring for a pot luck. I'll leave it open to your discretion, but if you do plan on brining something, please post it here so we can hopefully end up with some variety.

I have a microwave onboard if that helps with any decisions...I can heat stuff up if required.

Cheers and see you in a week and a day!

Shaun

Well, I'll be attending by land yacht, so I'll be happy to run to the local whatever and pickup whatever in my pickup.:nerd:

I'll Be there Sat afternoon so feel free to cast your votes then.:rolleyes:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

newgringo

Member III
The crew of Raconteur will be offering up some Lasagna with Garlic Bread. We are not exactly chefs but can sure fire up the oven for this one. See you all there - Jean and Jerry Riggs

Richard Elliott

Member III
Pot Luck

Karen and I will be firing up the oven for chicken breasts in Marinara sauce. Chandelle is expected to leave Olympia on Thurs. at 0700, likely overnight at Port Ludlow.