• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Specs and Docs

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi Brian,
You first scroll down and find the file you want Then, when you click on "download" does it d/l a zipped file to your computer desktop?
Next you select that file on your own computer desktop and open it with your particular expansion utility, right?
Or, am I misreading the problem?
:rolleyes:

LB

wheelerwbrian

Member III
No, no downloading happens, so I never get to the point of being able to unzip anything. I scroll down and click on download, then I get the "The Page cannot be displayed", white with the green Ericsonyachts.org bar across the top.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I just did a d/l on four files, from the top, center portion, and at the bottom of the list.
Three d/l fine, but one example from the E-29 part did not do anything when clicked on to cause a d/l. :confused:
You may want to try several examples and report back on which ones are not cooperating. This is odd.

Loren

wheelerwbrian

Member III
I'm trying to do this from work, so maybe its our IT netnannies blocking the download of zipped files, even though they give us the unzipper program. Its worked in the past, but who knows....

I sampled around on the list and it doesn't work anywhere, but I initially started with files in the E-38-200 section.

I'll try from home later this evening.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
The one ftp link for:

E29 Color Ad (1972 - one page)

was missing it's '.zip' a the end of the link code - hence the failure and the 401 page you were getting... Sorry about that... I'm surprised no one said anything sooner...

If none of the ftp links work for you, then your IT guys have probably prohibited passive ftp from being envoked from behind your firewall (not a bad idea).

What browser are you using? Try it at home and let me know...

//sse