• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted decent main for a 27 stnd rig

Jarod

Member III
Hi There,'

If anyone has a decent main lying around i may be interested in picking it up...or if you even have a lead on one that would be great.'

Thanks All

Jarod

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
Jarod,

I replaced my main last year. My old main is pretty worn out but better than nothing. If that's the case...

Let me know if you want it- as it only takes up room im my garage.

Grant Kiba
'73 E-27

Jarod

Member III
Hi Grant,

Thank you very much for the offer....my current sail is I believe the original 30 plus yr old main and it pretty much looks like a limp dish rag. It is brown and in need of some repair...so pretty much done. Is your old sail in the same shape or somewhat better sounding than this? I am no expert with sails as I am pretty new to it, however, hoisting this thing would be pretty embarrassing!!!

Thanks Again

Jarod

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Used sail

I have a main that is in pretty good condition Luff 26’ and foot 9’ 10” both are bolt rope. I believe the 27 has a lull of 27’ and a foot of 10’. The sail has International sailing school in blue letters on it. If you are interested send a private message with contact info.