• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Main for sale for E-35 -3

Ernest

Member II
I have a main for an Ericson 35-3. It has been in my basement for nearly 10 yrs and is in a dustproof, clear plastic bag. Age of this sail is unknown, but the boat was built in 84 so it's no older than that. When we bought the boat, 10 years ago, it had a newer full batten main on it. Unfortunately I have never actually had this sail out of the bag. It was made by Watts and appears to be in good condition (by looking through the clear plastic). I am reluctant to spread it on the lawn due to the fall leaves. I will sell it for the best offer and if you are not happy, send it back within 30 days for a full refund. You pay the shipping though, both ways.

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Ernie,

Do you have the battens for this sale, and do you know how it attaches to the mast and the boom? Also, approximate weight of the dacron would be helpfull. I may have some interest in this.

Ernest

Member II
E 35 Mainsail

Attaches with the standard plastic slugs that go into the slot on both boom and mast. Unfortunately< I don't have the battens. It is a UK sail. (and came from an 84 E35.