• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

ATN Top Climber for sale

Jeff Meier

Member II
I have an ATN Top Climber bosun's chair that I don't need anymore. I've scaled my mast exactly 4 times with it. You can climb up the mast by yourself just as easy as they advertise, and is very comfortable too. It's in like new condition. $200.

Please respond directly to jsmeier@yahoo.com

Attachments

• top climber.JPG
    top climber.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 951

soup1438

Member II
ATN Top Climber

Do you still have this item?

I can't make a move on it but I know I need one; my old E25 had mast steps but my ancient C30 doesn't... and I need to go to work on the lights up there "at the top of the stick".

I saw the ATN fellow at Strictly Sail St Pete in '06 and again this year and it seems to be something that should cut down on my anxiety.

If you still have it, let me know, please-- I can't move on it likely before the end of the year, but when I need it, I'll have to get *something*.

bill glasco

Quo Vadis
any chance?

you might be in need of a spinnaker pole or know someone that would be? see my post Forespar spinnaker pole for sale. if you need it or know someone that does maybe we could trade the pole for the climber. i can ups the pole and you could ups the climber and mine should be more cost wise than yours but we are both asking the same money for the items.....just a thought.:confused: