• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for E-32 or larger

Kim Schoedel

Member III
I have a friend that has sold his Hunter 30 and would really like to get a larger boat. He is very impressed with ours but, it is not for sale. Besides, the cost of a E35-3 may be above his budget.

Anyone know of any E's in the Northwest that may be for sale in the $30-$45 range? Sure would like to transform him over to the E side of life.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
an E-35/2, maybe

I wonder if the E-35-2 Huckleberry, in BC waters, is still for sale? Nice boat, and very very well equipped. It was listed here in the past -- do a search.
Loren in PDX

S Ellis

Member I
Huckleberry

I'm pretty sure Huckleberry has new owners. She was listed with a Victoria broker a while back and is now listed as sold. Has been anchored out in Nanaimo for most of the summer. Haven't had a chance to talk to the owners yet. Steve Diversion, E32 #111 , Nanaimo

proteau

E-32 For Sale

Could we convince your friend to move to Florida and buy my E-32? Might even throw in our waterfront house for a little extra. :)
Bob

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Unfortunately, my friend has made an offer on a 1990 34' Catalina. Guess his budjet was a bit higher than he originally thought. I was hoping that I could Ericsonize him but I think I failed.