• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

I really need help Finding trailer to rent for..

rshumway

Inactive Member
I am looking to rent a trailer for my 25, swing keel, I just moved, and my boat is back in NW fl, i moved to South FL, i have to get it down here. ASAP. Believe it or not, they rent ski boat trailers down here, but not anything for a sailboat.... i have to try to find one to rent, cant afford to buy. and i thought s. FL there would alot of sailboat trailer, HA, wrong, again. I was told that since it has a swing keel, that it may fit on a larged boat trailer....does that even sound right? does anyone know of ANYBODU in FL, ANYWHERE that i could rent one from? I have to get it down here, i would sail it, but b/c of the last storm, i dont have a rudder back on it yet, and a few minor things, that are very time consuming....can anybody help?

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
i found one (finally) after cruising craigs list for a few weeks....good luck!! " a good trailer is hard to find"...esp w/out a ericson on it...:rolleyes:

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Go to the owners and projects link on the banner above and sort by E25 and Florida and you might find a local 25 owner that can help with the trailer.

Ernest

Member II
I really need a trailer

Have you contacted transporters?. Some will do cheap return trips if they are in the neighborhood.

transport idea

Here is an idea: Buy or build a cradle, and secure to a rented flatbed. Use a yard lift or sling at each end of the journey to load and unload. Would this work?

Ernest

Member II
I really need a trailer

I have an old friend in the Fla panhandle that has a trailer. If you are still in need, give him a call. I believe it was for a 25' Catalina w/centerboard so it should fit your needs. His name is Errol and his number is 805-939-5231.

jimmy

Contributing Partner
Trailer

Just saw your thread and saw you were in my area. FWP< Fl. I have a double axle trailer made for a 25 mcgregor sitting in my drive. If you are interested and still need one contact me, I would sure would like to sell it as I am restoreing a 69 E30.