• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E26 for Sale - Moving Up

rwpajak

Member I
My 1987 E26 has been on Lake Champlain since new. Its been a great boat and quite fast but we're moving on to a little bigger boat. Well maintained, lots of new items added - DSC VHF Radio, GPS, Stereo CD, bigger waste tank, Lightning ground, dripless packing, AC power, etc.

:esad:

rwpajak

Member I
E26 For Sale

Nate,
I am listing it for $21,245, exactly what the avg retail per BUC specifies. And I think its worth every penny! Unfortunately, buyers always want a bargain, so I am open for offers.

ADSHRIV

Member I
E26

My 1987 E26 has been on Lake Champlain since new. Its been a great boat and quite fast but we're moving on to a little bigger boat. Well maintained, lots of new items added - DSC VHF Radio, GPS, Stereo CD, bigger waste tank, Lightning ground, dripless packing, AC power, etc.

:esad:

Please send pics and detailed information to ADSHRIV@VERIZON.NET

Thanks

Art S

rwpajak

Member I
Reply to Tom M

Tom,
No its not in McNeil Cove, but at Champlain Bridge Marina. Do you have a boat on Champlain?

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
I've been at Willsboro Bay Marina since 1980. I have never been to your marina, but have anchored under the south end of the bridge by the park several times.

There has been an E-26 in McNeil Cove, where the Essex ferry docks, for years, but I have never met the owner.

rwpajak

Member I
Ericsons at Wilsboro Bay

Tom,
We were at Wilsboro a couple nites this summer and walked the docks. I'm sure we saw your boat. That's a great marina!
We met the couple that owns the E26 in McNeil Cove once when they were at Westport but I can't remember their names or the boat name.:esad: