• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Apple pie drink

Gord Bell

Member II
While enjoying the good times in Sydney this year with the gathering of the vikings, I was giving a sample of what was called Apple Pie Drink. I would like to get that recipe for this drink, so who ever it was that brought it up to sydney, could you please pass along this recipe so that I and others may be able to enjoy it.
:cheers: Gord

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Ah yes, "Apple Pie In a Bottle," and a wonderous drink it was!
:devil:

Smooth going down, enough alcohol content to pickle a viking, and a perfect "apple pie" aftertaste.

Perhaps Harold and Jessie will start marketing it!
:D

Loren

CaptDan

Member III
Ah yes, "Apple Pie In a Bottle," and a wonderous drink it was!
:devil:

Smooth going down, enough alcohol content to pickle a viking, and a perfect "apple pie" aftertaste.

Perhaps Harold and Jessie will start marketing it!
:D

Loren

What you said.:egrin:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Yeah, I keep hearing about this 'Apple Pie' stuff...first from people coming back from the 06' Rendezvous, and then from Harold and Jessie themselves.... :egrin:

Hope you guys (Harold & Jessie) realize that you're setting up a big demand for your product...and we'll all be looking for it this coming year...:cheers: :cheers:

//sse

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Apple Pie Cocktail

:egrin: As an retired bartender there are several Apple Pie recipes ,the on that first come to mind is: 1 0z of rum 1 oz of Sweet vermouth a dash of apple flavoured brandy a dash of grenadine pour onto a shaker with ice strain into a cocktail glass and enjoy there are at least three other recipes but I think this one will give a new demension to Rum and sweet vermouth.
Chas @ Judi Eden E30+ # 720