• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cruising to Catalina In April

Jeff Wheelock

Hi Everyone,

Last year, my girlfriend and I sailed to Catalina in April and it was fantastic!! We sailed up from San Diego, to Dana Pt., slept over, then crossed the next morning. The Isthmus was all to ourselves, hardly any other visitors. We drank 'Buffalo Milks' for a week and goofed off. We plan on recreating that trip again in either late March or early April. Anyone intersted in doing a gathering on the Island?

Jeff
Allegro E29

SingPilot

Catalina in the winter.

I just brought my E32-2 back from 4 weeks in Avalon. Winter rates are... Pay for two nights 2x$16=$32. Get the next 5 nights free. Needless to say, commuted to work (I fly for a living). Ferryboat (75 minutes to Long Beach) is $41 round trip. Can monitor boat via the web at http://www.catalinas.net then click on the live view of the harbor. Click again on the pic once displayed and get the weather updated every minute. Was nice being able to see the boat from Europe and the Caribbean.

I would gladly come across for a get-together. The boat normally lives at Redondo-King Harbor.

Michael Krebs
E32-2 #134
"Voice of Reason"