• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Fortress FX-23 anchor or sale

Jeff Meier

Member II
this is brand new, never been assembled or used. local vendors want about $280, discount online places want about $240, I'll take $180.

Jeff Meier

Member II
Hey Pat,
it's an aluminum danforth type anchor. real light for its size; only 15lbs but supposedly sized for a 39-45' boat.

here is all the advertising for it: www.fortressanchors.com This one is the FX-23 model.

And I forgot to mention before, I live in Ontario (California) but keep the boat in Long Beach and wouldn't mind delivering it somewhere near or in between either. Otherwise shipping will be at buyers expense.

HGSail

Member III
Thanks Jeff,

Yeah I'm looking for a plow type. I use a 24lb Danforth at this time w/windlass.
The windlass kind of eliminates the weight issue. Also I'm in the market for 100' (or more) of used 5/16bbb chain.

Pat
E29
Holy Guacamole

rodeng

this is brand new, never been assembled or used. local vendors want about $280, discount online places want about $240, I'll take $180.
can you break it down and mail to phoenix i am in alberta canada but my mother is a snowbird in phoenix