• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Owner's Association

Dan Hayes

Member III
Anything new about starting an Ericson Owner's Association?

I can imagine how cool the burgee could look...

I remember seeing some posts about it last year, just wondered if there was any follow up. I think it's a great idea.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hey Dan -

There's been some discussion about burgees in the Steering Committee - but it's not really moved up the table as of yet...

I'm hoping to have a small banner put together that we can send to the regions when there are regional get togethers - have everyone pose in front of it - then create some regional pages with local stuff in them. All in an effort to pull the groups together - to unite into a EYOA.

If that gets done, it will start in June - at the NW Rendezvous in British Columbia...

//sse

Dan Hayes

Member III
I buy these all the time for work - I'll see if I can get a deal for you. Do you know what size you want? A common size is 8 x 2 - you can hang them off the front of a table. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

-dh

Gord Bell

Member II
Still have the banner from last year Port Townsend rendezvous and it will be at the Sydney rendezvous this year.
cheers Gord
Huckleberry