• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Signet Electronics

mstone

Hi there. I'm in need of information, and/or access to dealers and tech info for Signet electronics. Mostly to do with their knotmeter and digital sounder. I've cruised their site, but it doesn't give me any dealers or service outlet locations for my area. (Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada). The equipment was on my boat (E-25) when I bought her last spring. Any help would be appreciated. thanx. Mike

jwolfgra

Member II
I've called Signet directly, their in LA, I don't have their number handy, if you can't find it, I can dig it up somewhere. I found them to be very helpful and willing to work direct with the public.

mstone

signet

Thanks for your reply. I called signet today myself. You can find their site on the web by searching under signet electronics on Yahoo. They were helpful, but only to the degree that if I was willing to send the offending parts to them at their California address, they would see what they could do. I was hoping to find a dealer or service outlet a little closer to home, seeing as I am in Canada. thanx again. Mike