• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Holiday Happiness

hodo

Member III
:xmas_grin May the upcoming holidays bring you good boat gifts, and the New Year bring you the time to use them! Happy Holidays everyone!:xmas_2: Harold and Jessie, S/V Mischief Maker

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Thanks for the holiday good wishes!
And, festive greetings from our house, too. :D

Note that we can also all raise a glass on December 30 and wish a Happy Birthday to site-founder Sean Engle.
:cheers:
No matter what his year of birth, he is young at heart.

Cheers!

Loren and Kathy
:xmas_2:

hodo

Member III
:cheers: Three cheers to our Founding Father!:clap: There, that means we can have three glasses, right? Wow tha Founding Father stuff makes him sound ,well, Old. Well, guess I'll have a Guiness for repentance.CHEERS Sean. Thanks for what you do.:cheers:

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Holiday Cheers!

There's a loaded phrase.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

Hodo - we hafta get together in January and compare heating systems.:xmas_grin

Mindscape

Member III
Happy Holidays

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday Season!!!! May you recieve lots of great boat stuff and have fun using it over the next year.

Thanks to everyone that contributes and takes the time to share thier knowledge and 2cents.

Last - happy birthday to the founding father. Three cheers for Sean. And a beer for each cheer. :cheers:

Mike.Gritten

Member III
I wish all of you the Merriest of Christmasses and the Happiest New Year! I hope that Santa brings you all the boat toys of your dreams, and gifts you with the time and good health to install and use them throughout the next year.

Merry Christmas!!!