• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2006 PNW Ericson Rendez Vous-Contact Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

wurzner

Member III
I have put the contact information below. Keep in mind Stuart may want to coordinate this or I may do it from this end; I'll let Stuart decide if we should have one point of contact or not. Last year, I reserved 35 slips and have already spoken with Rhonda. They WILL NOT accept reservations before January 1st. I'll let Stuart take the lead and either have people do it on their own, have him delegate it to someone, or do it himself. The key thing is to reserve all the slips the 1st of January. They will likely ask for a $5 deposit per reservation at the time of booking so for 40 slips, a $200 deposit to hold them.

The contact information is as follows:

Chris or Rhonda (rhonda@portofpt.com)
Port Hudson Marina
103 Hudson Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368
P.O. Box 1180
Port Townsend, WA 98368

Moorage phone 800-228-2803 (voice)
360-385-2828 (voice)

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Oh good - so then it's official, no? I'll create a little banner for the top of this forum like I did last year with all this info on it...

Any chance we could get a race up this year - Sat morning?

Mike.Gritten

Member III
I think you'll find that a storm has taken out most of the available docks at Point Hudson Marina in Port Townsend. To the best of my knowledge, the result is that we are moving the rendezvous to Port Sidney Marina on Vancouver Island in Canada. Stuart has had them put aside 40 slips for our group, but, you will have to reserve the slip for your own boat. Does someone have the contact info for Port Sidney Marina? Stuart, are you out there....?

A and J

Member I
There are two threads for the 2006 rendezvous the contact information for Port of Sidney is on the other thread.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
As of today the 2006 Ericson Rendezvous has been moved to Sydney, BC. Apparently, the docks in Port Townsend have been damaged, and we will not be able to use them this year.

Please see the summary for new information - I'll post a 'Announcement' on the new info as well - and I'm closing off this thread to avoid further confusion.

Thanks,
//sse

Status
Not open for further replies.