• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Killer Weekend at Santa Cruz Isl.

HGSail

Member III
Went out for a 4day weekend to Santa Cruz Island. leaving on Friday the 24th at around 1pm. Winds started at about 15kts and built to 30kts about mid way. arrived in lil Scorpion at 5:30pm with 25kts until midnight in the cove. Sat and Sun were perfect, Sunny, Moderated winds and only four to five boats all weekend. Monday no wind and motored back to Ventura.

I would post some pics, But I am unable to access attachments for some reason.

Pat
E-29
Holly Guacamole

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Images too large?

It could be that your images are too big (if you have a 2-3 megapixil+ camera, chances are that's what it is). You need to reduce the images to lower than 800x600 I believe...

If you have trouble with it (or don't know how), you can drag and drop them into our submittal folder on our ftp site: ftp://ftp.ericsonyachts.org/incoming/ and I'll attach them for you...

//sse

HGSail

Member III
Ok lets try the pics again. Along with my boat there are some pics of other Ericsons that I were around. sorry pics too big and having trouble w/photoshop will try again manana.

Pat E-29
Holy Guacamole

Last edited:

HGSail

Member III
Pics of Ericsons at Santa Cruz

Here are some pictures of my boat and some others that were at the Island that weekend.

Pat
E-29
Holy Guacamole

Attachments

• IMG_0030small.JPG
    IMG_0030small.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0009small.JPG
    IMG_0009small.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0008asmaller.jpg
    IMG_0008asmaller.jpg