• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1977 Ericson 35-II For Sale

Lisa Falk

My husband Marty and I were purchased our 1977 Ericson 35-II, Mino'aka, in 2001.

She's been a joy, but as we took longer and longer journeys, Marty began to get back pain from stooping while below.

SO...we bought a new-to-us boat (after researching like MAD and even attending Annapolis Boat Show last fall) with more headroom, and must sell Mino'aka. (And no, I can't reach ANYTHING on the new boat as everything is TOO HIGH!)

She's been for sale for a while, and owning-two-boats isn't going so well.

I want her to go to a good home...and to someone who appreciates Ericsons. That'd be yall reading these!

We did nothing but pour money into her from the moment we bought her - a privilege and a lot of fun, IMO. (See below for list of work!) She's a sweetheart, and if anyone is looking for a lovely boat of her size and matureness, please feel free to email me at phalks@earthlink.net.

She's in Redondo Beach, CA. and we'd be happy to show her to you or email photos. She's also on yachtworld.com.

Cheers, and best wishes for smooth summer sailing!

Lisa Falk
SV Mino'aka
1977 Ericson 35-II

Blue Hull, white decks w/ blue nonskid.
Exterior brightwork ('03) and cabin sole ('04) revarnished with Epifanes.
Mast and boom new LP and standing rigging replaced '00.

Upgrades since purchase:

Custom stainless fuel tank '02
All hoses and holding tank '02
Horizon wind & speed instruments '02
(Complete overhaul of original A4 in '01 just before purchase) Electronic ignition '02
Complete DC refit and new electrical panel, wiring and Link 20 Monitor '03.
AGMs '03. 1 starting, Group 27; 2 six volt golf carts. PLENTY of power for a week on the hook!
Elliot/Pattison full batten main '03
New Canvas '03
Extra icebox insulation '03
Elliot/Pattison roller furling 135 headsail on new Harken rolling furler '04
(Also has cruising spinnaker with sock, .75 asymmetrical spinnaker w/ pole, .5 gennaker - hank on, staysail, 110 and 155 headsails both hank-on)