• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E30 Documentation and information

ADSHRIV

Member I
I don't see much E30 information or documentation anyplace. Does this mean that there isn't much to be said for the model(s) or they are not represented within this information exchange. Specifically I'd like to establish some dialogue with people who have recent experience with E30's.

You may reply via this list (preferred) or directly to me ADSHRIV@VERIZON.NET.

I've reviewed the little information available in "Specs and Documents" I'd like to find out more about the details, capacities, feeds, speeds, etc. which I can not find.

I've looked at the PRACTICAL SAILOR REVIEW also.

Thanks for your help.

Art

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Three choices...

Which E-30, Art?
The later E-30+, the E-30-II in the late 70's, or the earliest E-30 from the late 60's?
I notice that info from the earliest model is harder to come by, FWIW.

If it helps, here is a link where it sez you can d/l brochures for all three of the permutations of this size Ericson.
http://www.pacificseacraft.com/cgi-bin/sitenav.php?30001,ericson

Best,
Loren

Last edited:

ADSHRIV

Member I
e30 INFORMATION

LOREN,

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I A LOOKING AT A 69 E30 WHICH IS CLAIMED TO HAVE HAD ONE OWNER AND BEEN ALWAYS IN FRESH WATER. HOWEVER, THE ESTATE DOESN'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL OWNER'S KIT (DOCUMENTATION) PLUS I'VE SOME CONCERNS ABOUT THE CONDITION OF SEALS, CAULK, BEDDING, ETC.

I'D LIKE TO HAVE THE DEFINITIVE PUBLISHED INFORMATION AS THE BASIS FOR MY RESEARCH. THE BOAT IS CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN STORED INSIDE IN A HEATED?, DRY BUILDING DURING THE WINTERS FOR MANY YEARS.

IT IS NOT NEAR ME, SO I WILL INCUR SOME EXPENSE JUST TRAVELING TO INSPECT IT AND THEN PERHAPS HAVE TO TRY AND FIND A REPUTABLE SURVEYOR. tHEN THERE IS THE ISSUE OF TRANSPORT....OH WELL, LIFE ISN'T EASY.

I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT THE SITE YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR REPLY. THAT IS NEXT.

ART