Winch-mounted cup holders

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Hey guys, my buddy Anthony just got through the process of designing/sourcing/manufacturing and putting onto Amazon his plastic winch-mounted cup holders. We use these while racing all the time and they're really nicely made, super snug on a standard can, and a nice thing to have when you're entertaining a large group on the boat. Stocking stuffer material?!

I don't have any financial cut / stake in this post, I just race with the creator and want to see him do well :)

https://www.amazon.com/Winch-Caddy-...7ADOSQp7LzhjIFREAkLceVR-usGZ8Vt1OXRZWSYM&th=1

tenders

Innocent Bystander
Cool idea. They don't fall out of the winch? I've lost a lot of non-locking winch handles to Neptune's rage.

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Look forward to seeing him with it on Shark Tank. I understand that Lori has a boat of some kind.
:egrin:

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Cool idea. They don't fall out of the winch? I've lost a lot of non-locking winch handles to Neptune's rage.

No, they're a good fit. I would probably save them for the post sail, though, so you aren't swapping cans each tack :)

He 3D printed the originals and the close tolerances on how snugly a can could fit in were impressive.