• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 30+ Whisker Poles

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
I am currently researching a whisker pole for Discovery (1983 E30+), brand new they run about 1 boat buck so if anyone has an unused one lying about, let me know please.

To this point, I have not found one looking at used boat equipment sites.
I consider this necessary for plans to head down the East coast and back in 2020.

MJS

Information Source: https://www.forespar.com/whisker2011.shtml
Boat TypeJWhisker PoleSpinnaker PoleCarbon Spinnaker PolePadeye or Mast Car?T-Track?
Ericson 30+12.2LC 10-18, #401106UXP-250-UXP, #304104UXP-300-UXP, #800201Padeye #400002.NO

<colgroup><col span="7"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
I got a new Forespar 12-18 for about $800 when West Marine had their liberal price matching scheme going. Last time I checked, WM had restricted the price matching rules quite a bit.

Shipping charges are a killer with poles, but WM does do ship-to-store for free.

Have you checked Bacon's in Annapolis for used ones?

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
I got a new Forespar 12-18 for about $800 when West Marine had their liberal price matching scheme going. Last time I checked, WM had restricted the price matching rules quite a bit.

Shipping charges are a killer with poles, but WM does do ship-to-store for free.

Have you checked Bacon's in Annapolis for used ones?

Bacons is closed at this time (Saturday evening) but I will contact them Monday.

Cann't seem to find anything yet under $1,100.

MJS

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Ask Defender to calculate shipping (WM doesn't charge to store). Here's the quote from 2017 for a 12-22 CF pole.

Thank you for your e-mail to Defender Industries. Here are the rates for Truck Delivery:

To a Residential address- with a liftgate(to unload) $440.00 6-8 Estimated delivery

To a Commercial address- $370.00 6-8 estimated delivery

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
Paul
Sales Representative
Defender Industries
42 Great Neck Road
Waterford CT 06385
Phone: 800-628-8225 X15

Last edited: