• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

32-III mid-cabin upholstery... ready for adoption

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I had new cushions made for the main salon (dinette and settee) on Makana, and have no use for the old cushion covers.

I think they're original - the nice blue fabric with white "dot" pattern - and while ~35 years old they're in decent shape. A couple of places have gotten thin and/or have split and been repaired, but... overall, not bad.

Looking to re-home the old covers (11 pieces total). Seems a shame to throw them out. If nothing else, they might be a good source for patch material if your original cushions are the same fabric.

Happy to meet somewhere and hand them to you if you are local; happy to ship (you pay) if not. Let me know...

Please note
-- this is just the main salon upholstery; does NOT include v-berth or quarterberth
-- if you're local and want the bottom foam (5 pieces), you can have that too. I got new bottom foam (but re-used the seat-back foam)

cushions (original, port).jpgcushions (original, stbd).jpg

Bruce

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
Bruce, just emailed you ... hope I'm the first to respond :) Zoran

You are! And, happy to hear they have a home. I hated the idea of just throwing them in the recycle bin, if there was a chance another owner could use them.

I'm traveling this week, will box them up over the weekend and get back to you with a shipping cost.

Thanks!
Bruce

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
last call for foam "bottoms"

Covers are boxed up and ready to ship.

Still have the 5 "bottom" foam pieces. Last call if anyone local wants them (they're in good shape, and might, at least, be good for repurposing as cockpit cushions... or something).

If no takers by next weekend, they'll be going to recycle...

Bruce

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
If it's OK to piggyback, I have the two starboard settee seats for a 32-3 available in the GREEN original fabric - was gonna toss them but maybe someone else with the rare green interior could use some fabric?