• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 35-2 Boat for sale

ericson216

Member I
Hi, My Father and I have a Ericson project boat that we were working on together for him and my Mother to start their dream to transcend into retirement and sail off into the sunset. Unfortunately that dream of theirs will never come true. My Mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in July 2017 and as a Family we fought like hell to beat this cancer. My Father became a 24 hour around the clock caregiver for my Mother. My Mother passed away the morning of December 30, 2018. She outlived the pancreatic cancer statistic timeline. It was not even the pancreatic cancer that took her life, it was a toxicity of the chemotherapy drug F-5U. We have slowing been working on putting our lives back together but it is so hard without my Mother. My parents were just a few months away from celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately after the passing of my mother 3 days later I had to rush my Father to emergency and he was treated for 4 days in the hospital for a severe bleeding ulcer. With all of these events happening it has been decided that we should just sell the boat. $2500 as is
Model and Name of Boat:
Ericson 35-2, #216, Maria
Your Location:
El Cajon, Ca
EY.o Owner/Boat Registry:
Ericson Yacht Model:
Ericson 35-2
Ericson Hull Number:
ERY
Ericson Model Year:
Your Boat's Name::
Maria
Year Purchased:
Location - City:
El Cajon
Location - State/Region:
US-CALIFORNIA
Isabelle 619-665-5370

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
You'll need to provide a lot of photos so folks can see what the challenges are.

I suggest going around the boat with a cell phone camera and photographing every part, inside and out.

The forum only permits five photos per post, so the best bet in this case is to upload them to a photo storage site and then provide the link along with the advertisement.

Good luck with the sale.

fred norris

Member I
Hi, My Father and I have a Ericson project boat that we were working on together for him and my Mother to start their dream to transcend into retirement and sail off into the sunset. Unfortunately that dream of theirs will never come true. My Mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in July 2017 and as a Family we fought like hell to beat this cancer. My Father became a 24 hour around the clock caregiver for my Mother. My Mother passed away the morning of December 30, 2018. She outlived the pancreatic cancer statistic timeline. It was not even the pancreatic cancer that took her life, it was a toxicity of the chemotherapy drug F-5U. We have slowing been working on putting our lives back together but it is so hard without my Mother. My parents were just a few months away from celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately after the passing of my mother 3 days later I had to rush my Father to emergency and he was treated for 4 days in the hospital for a severe bleeding ulcer. With all of these events happening it has been decided that we should just sell the boat. $2500 as is
Model and Name of Boat:
Ericson 35-2, #216, Maria
Your Location:
El Cajon, Ca
EY.o Owner/Boat Registry:
Ericson Yacht Model:
Ericson 35-2
Ericson Hull Number:
ERY
Ericson Model Year:
Your Boat's Name::
Maria
Year Purchased:
Location - City:
El Cajon
Location - State/Region:
US-CALIFORNIA
Isabelle 619-665-5370

Interested if it is still available.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thank you for the advice. I cant believe I forgot the pics
The limit is actually ten pictures per post now - however if you need more just add another post immediately behind it (try splitting it, interior pictures in one post, exterior in the other. Feel free to contact me (via the Contact Us link below) if you need any help.

Sorry about your mother - we lost my father-in-law the same way.

//sse