• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-28 for sale

Starduff

Member II
Hi All,

I have decided it is time, sadly, to sell my 1987 E-28, number 651. The sale will include two sets of sails (Main and Head sails), newer Main sail and cover with the Ericson logo. The Head sails are both Genoas. The older is a 150 with three different weighted fabrics and two reefing darts. The newer (almost new) is a 155 "Passage Maker" by UK Sail Maker. Both Head sails have UV protection and are roller furler type.
"Polonius" with "Lazy Jacks" and "Jiffy Reefing" for the Main Sail and A Schafer, Roller Furler for the Head sail. It also has a wisker pole but I haven't installed a track/ring yet. Every thing works and all original Manuals are included, as are all lines, fenders, life jackets and evrything else except personal items and those made by my Wife.
I also have a boat cover and jack stands if you are interested.
You will have to come get her if you want her.

Richard

P,S. It also has a new Helm Cover with "Rose Compass" on it facing aft. The asking price is $13,900.00

Last edited:

Starduff

Member II
Hi, Josh

Here is one. I will try to get others. By the way, I forgot to include the asking price. It is $13,900.00.
asset.php

Richard