• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Oct 10-14, 2019 Annapolis Boat Show meet?

Pamaya

Member I
In water boat show '-)

We still plan to head over today, but watching the tide trend, perhaps we should strap the kayaks on the car...

Here is the tide trend from this am. Just fyi.

tide trends.jpg

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
What a handsome group of Ericson Folks.

Meeting everyone was the highlight of my Annapolis visit, thank you.

MJS

Navman

Member III
Annapolis Boat Show meet?

Linda and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and being able to put faces to names and A.K.A'S. We really should plan a raft up / rendezvous for next year. A special shout out to those who made the journey from afar!!! Ohio ?! Way to go! I received some good quotes for the mainsail I was shopping for and am able now to place an order. The water levels were really something but not all that unusual for Nap town. Not much sailing time left. We pull the boat in mid-December. 2nd or 3rd. week depending on scheduling and weather. I hope everyone had safe travels home.

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Unfortunately we just didn't make it to the boat show this year and are sorry that we didn't get to meet everyone. But we did make it to our boat on Back Creek (Port Annapolis Marina) where we heard stories of the flooding in town. We had to deal with it also and the thought of buying a small step ladder to get on and off Vesper crossed my mind. Perhaps next year we'll get to meet some of you folks or during a raft up next season.

CCeTpVluTY6hSVAqqwi3cg.jpg