• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35-2 Manual

Tom Plummer

Member III
A few months ago the was a series of posts on a manual for the E35-2. The last post I saw had it being sent to someone to make a PDF file of so that it could be posted. Does anyone have any information on where the project stands now? :confused:

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Tom,

I have the book scanned and on the PC. I am in the process of de-skewing the pages and organizing it into some sort of chapters. We have been insanely busy with regular customer-type work at the office here and I haven't been able to dedicate the time necessary to complete this project. I will endeavor to do so this week and get the thing uploaded.

eric35II

Member I
thanks for the manual

thank u thank u thank u

a great job on the manual. now i can ask a more intelligent questions.

once again great job

greg

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Mike, did I give you a New York address or a Florida address to send it back to? If you have not sent it yet, it needs to go to New York.
I also have an original Universal Atomic 4 manual which would be a good addition to the site if you have time to scan it.
Gareth

Mike.Gritten

Member III
manual

Gareth,

I was going to send you a private email, but, this will do. The address I had to return it to was in Florida, but, I remembered you saying you had moved/transferred further north so I wanted an address to send it to.
Sure, I have no problem to scan your A-4 manual. I have an old Westerbeke manual for mine that I will scan and upload also. I never thought about it until you mentioned your A-4.
Maybe send your snail mail address in a private email.