• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-28/2 mainsail, Forespar HD DL 6-12 whisker pole, and J-33 spinnaker

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Continuing my quest to clear excess items out of the barn, I have a few more offerings. Less stuff for the family to have to get rid of after I pass on. An E-28/2 Doyle mainsail. Sailmaker evaluated as in fair condition still having good life left in it. It is slightly stained from partial exposure to a diesel and rainwater mix. I cleaned it as best as I could. It will need battens and a bit of repair. $150 plus shipping. A never been used "new" Forespar HD DL 6-12 adjustable whisker pole. Good for a 25-26ft. boat. $200 plus shipping. Purchased this for my 1952 Vataroy 25. Ended up giving the boat to our eldest son. Somehow this was overlooked in the exchange. Good thing, as later I did get back the Nissan 8 outboard after the boat was lost to marital discord. Still using the Nissan on our present dinghy. Last, for now, an older J-33 spinnaker I traded labor for years ago. Also recently evaluated as in fair condition, having some life left in it. 0.5oz., leeches 43'6", foot 22'1" and mid-girth 22'.2". Minor patches. Might be good for someone just wanting to try and fly a spinnaker without making a huge investment. Comes with a deck deployment bag. $100 plus shipping. Well, back to the barn to do some more digging.

Last edited:

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Chris: Spinnaker still here. Won't be able to provide pictures until spring. A good two months away around here.

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Sail was built locally by Bill Fastiggi of Vermont Sailing Partners back when he was working for Shore Sails. I had Bill evaluate the spinnaker last year and he recognized it as one he worked on.