• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Ericson on the lake

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Spotted this 32? coming in on a hauler the other day. Didn't have time to meet the owner as he was having difficulty getting water to his exhaust and I had to get back to work. Anyone familiar with this boat?

Attachments

• IMG_1071 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_1071 (480x640).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1070 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_1070 (480x640).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 23

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
Probably badly-out-of-date info, but the last time I looked at the E32-III population, it included Luna as a 32-200, hull #804, built 1988, homeport Fair Haven NY, owned by "Brian K"

Bruce

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
New owner

Haven't had a chance to get back to the marina to see if the boat is still around. The owner was wearing a Middlebury VT sweat shirt so it's probably headed for Charlotte VT or further south on the lake. Hopefully the owner got things sorted out. He indicated that he was a newbie. I'll be at the marina tomorrow and see if he's still there.

tenders

Innocent Bystander
I met Brian K a few years ago when he bought my cradle, my purchase of which had been, as measured by weight, the largest mistake I've ever made. It proved too big to fit onto my yard's marine railway. He got a darn good deal on it! Sorry to see him leave the Ericson community.